(B) Initial assignment of Learning Tracks
Note: You have to assign Learning Tracks to each student as part of setting up student login credentials.
Assignment of Learning Tracks (3 options).
Option 1: D-I-Y created Student Logins (up to 30 at a time).
If you are creating the Student Logins with the D-I-Y Student Logins popup, the third column for each student expects you to choose a Learning Track.
Use the pull down menu to select one of the 16 learning tracks for each student as illustrated. You can assign a different learning track to each student.
Watch this video to see how this works.
Option 2: Auto-created Student Logins
You can have the system “auto-create” student logins (usernames and passcodes) and then assign them all to a Learning Track. When you’re done you can just export the result.
Option 3: Entering more than 30 students using a CSV file
If you are entering the Student Login using the csv method of entry you’ll be using the template we provide. In column C do NOT enter the names of the learning tracks. You must enter a number for each Learning Track in column C. The template gives you the numbers at the top of column C. The learning tracks are numbered as follows.
- Addition 1s through 9s
- Subtraction 1s through 9s
- Multiplication 1s through 9s
- Division 1s through 9s
- Fact Families (+, -) to 10, ex.4+6, 6+4, 10-4, 10-6
- Fact Families (+, -) from 11, ex. 5+6, 6+5, 11-6, 11-5.
- Add to 20, example 13+4, 4+13,
- Subtract from 20, example 15-3, 15-12,
- Multiplication 10s-11s-12s,
- Division 10s-11s-12s.
- Fact Families (x, ÷) to 20, example 4×5, 5×4, 20÷4, 20÷5
- Fact Families (x, ÷) from 21,example 3×7, 7×3, 21÷3, 21÷7
- Identifying Fractions (proper, improper and mixed numbers)
- Equivalent Fractions, example 3/6 = 1/2)
- Factors & Primes, finding next pair of factors and knowing when done.
- Fraction & Decimal Equivalents, e.g 1/8 = 0.125, 1/8 = 125/1000, 8 divided into 1 equals 1/8 and vice versa