How Can We Help?

(E) Lost progress? We can sometimes restore it.

You are here:
< All Topics

Restore Student Progress.

In case you accidentally change a student’s Learning Track, or even “re-assign” the Learning Track, they will be put back to Set A and will be very annoyed.  Let Dr. Don know immediately with an email to  and he can restore the student’s progress. You’ll have to tell him your email and account as well as the student’s username, but if you’re quick about it, he can get that work restored.  Won’t be possible a week later, but the next day, yes, we can restore progress.

Table of Contents
Rocket Math